A virtual mailbox is essentially a virtual address with added benefits. A New Mexico virtual address gives your business many unique opportunities, including viewing and managing your postal mail online.
Essentially, the New Mexico virtual mailbox is a virtual address with lots of added benefits. It is agreed that the use of physical mail by companies locally and internationally is gradually going extinct due to reasons ranging from tracking and keeping hard copy mail to loss of the mail and the charges accrued from delivering them to individuals.
A New Mexico virtual mailbox takes care of these issues and more. Similar to a New Mexico virtual address, you can access your mail 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year — this addresses the tracking and record-keeping of mail that is not fully achievable with hardcopy mail.
Take a full advantage of virtual mailbox
You can also access your mailbox from anywhere in the world using any mobile device or tablet. Our apps are currently available on Google Playstore and the iOS app store. Additional features and benefits of the virtual mailbox include:
- Virtual mail service features
- A real street address as your mailing address
- Mail scanning service that scans the contents of all paper mail
- 24/7 online postal mail and package management
- Domestic and international mail forwarding service
- Lower shipping fees where packages are consolidated
- Physical mail storage for your mail and packages
- All mail carriers are accepted, such as USPS, UPS, DHL, and FedEx
- Ideal for small businesses, startups, travelers, expats, and large enterprises
- Top customer service
- Enhanced digital security for your virtual mailbox